Achieve Your Whitest Smile with Our ISO Certified Dental Grade Teeth Whitening Gel
When it comes to teeth whitening, you deserve nothing but the best. That’s why we take pride in offering our ISO certified teeth whitening gel, a product that ensures you achieve your brightest and most radiant smile safely and effectively.
Professional cosmetic teeth whitening gel applicator pen. Our teeth whitening gels are safe, gentle and Australian compliant. 6% Hydrogen peroxide gel pen 2ml.
Teeth whitening gel applicator pens are a convenient and easy-to-use method of applying teeth whitening gel directly onto the teeth. The pen-shaped design allows for precision application, ensuring that the gel is applied only to the areas that require whitening. The gel is usually applied to the teeth using a brush tip or a twist mechanism.
Celebrity Whitening offers both home-use and professional-use teeth whitening gel applicator pens. The home-use gel pen is designed for easy and convenient at-home whitening, while the professional-use gel pen is designed for use in a salon or dental office setting.
It is important to follow the instructions carefully when using any teeth whitening product, including gel applicator pens, to ensure safe and effective use. It is also recommended to consult with a dentist before using any teeth whitening products, especially if you have any pre-existing dental conditions or sensitivity.
Contains 3 applications – 6% Hydrogen peroxide gel pen 2ml
What Makes Our ISO Certified Teeth Whitening Gel Special?
- ISO Certification: Our teeth whitening gel is ISO certified, which means it meets rigorous international standards for quality and safety. You can trust that you’re using a product that’s been thoroughly tested and approved.
- Maximum Strength: Our gel is designed to provide maximum whitening power while minimizing sensitivity. It’s a potent formula that can significantly brighten your teeth with each use.
- Fast Results: Thanks to the high-quality ingredients and formulation, our teeth whitening gel can deliver noticeable results quickly. Say goodbye to stubborn stains and hello to a dazzling smile.
- Safe and Gentle: We understand the importance of safety and comfort. Our gel is gentle on your teeth and enamel, ensuring you get a brighter smile without compromising your oral health.
- Customizable Treatment: Whether you prefer in-chair professional whitening or the convenience of at-home treatments, our ISO certified gel can be used in various settings to cater to your specific needs.
- Experienced Choice: Dental professionals and technicians trust our teeth whitening gel to provide their clients with exceptional results. It’s a go-to choice for experts in the field.
Why Choose Our ISO Certified Teeth Whitening Gel?
- Proven Effectiveness: Our gel has a track record of providing exceptional whitening results, backed by satisfied customers worldwide.
- Safety First: Your oral health is essential. Our gel is formulated to minimize sensitivity and protect your teeth during the whitening process.
- Easy to Use: Whether you’re a professional or using it at home, our gel is straightforward to apply, ensuring a hassle-free teeth whitening experience.
- Affordable Quality: You don’t have to break the bank for a whiter smile. Our ISO certified gel offers affordability without compromising on quality.
How to Get Started
Achieving a whiter, brighter smile is just a step away. Contact us today to learn more about our ISO certified teeth whitening gel and start your journey to a more confident and radiant you. Don’t settle for less when it comes to your smile. Choose the best with our trusted teeth whitening gel.
Storage and Shelf Life of Peroxide Gels
Peroxide whitening gels should be either refrigerated or stored in a dry, cool area out of direct sunlight. The shelf life of peroxide products stored correctly is approximately 12 months. We advise purchasing what you expect to use in 3 months to maximise the effectiveness of the product. If you refrigerate your peroxide gels remember to remove them from the fridge at least 1 hour prior to the treatment as cold gels will take longer to become active.