Teeth Whitening Desensitizing Gel Remineralization Gel 3ML
1. Remineralization gel rejuvenates, strengthens, and desensitizes enamel after treatment.
2. Excellent for use after teeth whitening treatments to help reduce potential discomfort
3. Can be used independently to reinforce your enamel health.
4. Uses quality ingredients and a refreshing mint flavour.
5. Easy to use and can be applied with the same trays as your whitening treatment.
6. Remineralisation gel strengthens and revitalizes your teeth by increasing the calcium content. Very important for strength.
7. When you use this remineralisation gel calcium phosphate, (which is the primary mineral in your teeth and bones) disperses into your teeth to fill the microscopic holes on the surface of the tooth, making teeth stronger and more resistant to tooth decay. So not only will your smile be radiant, it’ll be long-lasting too!
8. Remineralization Gel increases the hardness of your tooth enamel and assists in decreasing tooth sensitivity. No more pain!
9. Great for people who experience sensitivity to hot and cold.
Squeeze the gel into the mouth and swished it around the teeth. Spit out the excess and avoid food or beverages for 30 minutes.
Desensitizing gel is a product used to reduce tooth sensitivity caused by teeth whitening procedures. It contains ingredients like potassium nitrate and fluoride which help to block the openings in the teeth that lead to nerve endings, thereby reducing sensitivity. Desensitizing gel is typically applied after a teeth whitening treatment or during a treatment session to help prevent or alleviate sensitivity. It can be used for both in-office and at-home teeth whitening procedures.